WARNING! Your stress bucket is about to overflow. Take head of your body’s cries for help.
The associated complications from too much stress can prove to be fatal. Instead of waiting for a medical challenge to occur, be proactive about your health and enjoy preventative maintenance rather than the cost and pain of maintenance medicine.
My stress bucket too was once full to overflowing. I felt ill and had no energy. My temper was frayed and my family was affected. I eventually found kinesiology and natural therapies, and gradually my stress levels diminished. My energy increased and my health improved – and I found a new profession as a kinesiology practitioner helping others in the same situation.
In this book you will learn;
– What happens to your body when you are stressed
– Simple self-care and self-nurturing techniques
– Easy stress management strategies
– How to add enjoyable exercise to your life
– How to create a life energy surplus.